Course Information from Coaches
This is a template form designed to streamline the course information across all our programs. Please use the information below as a guide on how to fill it out. We can help you along the way if you need. If you get stuck just email or call!
FOR AN EXAMPLE OF THE PAGE LAYOUT PLEASE CLICK HERE
HOW TO FILL OUT THE FORM
1.) Course Overview
The course overview is a quick one or two paragraphs that explain what the course is, and more importantly why its essential to the actor. Try and think about it from the actors perspective that always helps. Think of their need, i.e. their ‘why’. Don’t worry too much about the ‘sales’ angle, we can work on that together.
2.) Course Outline
In this step if you can please write a small introductory statement of no more than three sentences at the top, followed by four or five bullet pointed subject headings from the course.
EXAMPLE: The course is broken down into four main areas of discovery. Authenticity, Nerves, Voice & Body Language. We explore each of these areas through the below structure.
- Me TV – Putting Yourself In The Picture.
- To Be Or Not To Be – Why Authenticity is vital
- To Pee or Not To Pee – Nerves & How To Love Them
- Flexing The Folds – How To Find Your Voice.
- Flexing The Fibres – How To Use Your Body.
- Build It & They Will Come – Content & Structure.
- Practice Makes Perfect – Rehearsal Session & Debrief
3.) Course Outcomes
Again a small introductory paragraph followed by four or five bullet points focusing on what specific skills the actor will receive as a result of doing the program.
EXAMPLE: This series will equip you with all the necessary techniques to create a deep, trusted engagement with your audience. A selection of general outcomes are;
- Become more authentic & truthful
- Better use of physical, vocal and habitual patterns
- Control nerves & use them for your benefit
- Greater body awareness and control
- Use story & structure for deep engagement
- Mental and physically preparation techniques
FILL OUT THIS FORM
PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM AS PER THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS AND CLICK SEND.
Coaches On Boarding Course Format Form
To be used for building or updating course information pages with new or existing coaches